- Respect and respond to family and community needs.
- Provide a wide array of strength-based comprehensive services.
- Ensure service continuity for children and families.
- Implement seamless, integrated services.
- Access all available resources.
- Engage in continuous program improvement.
- Support all staffs' professional development.
- Partner with parents and the community in decision-making.
Source: Website of QUILT (Quality in Linking Together, Early Education Partnerships): http://www.quilt.org